Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Miserable and Unfocused

Well friends, I stopped running about a week ago because of stupid shin pain. :( Every day I would wake up, thinking that today would be the day to start up again and I would swing my legs onto the floor and instantly feel lightening running up to my knees. I just want to run! I am hoping and praying that tomorrow (Tuesday) will be the first day back. Maybe watching Biggest Loser while running will motivate my legs to behave.

I hope everyone is reaching their goals and loving life!

3 comments:

  1. Hi,

    You might benefit from a program that starts you slowly and has less running days per week.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that you are able to get back to running. I know it sucks when you aren't able to go and really want to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sucks you're still suffering. I hope you feel better ASAP!

    ReplyDelete